Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor who has strong time management skills? Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor who is looking for great benefits?
Our client is a locally owned, independent bank that specializes in business banking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Mortgage Loan Processor, you will review loan applications for completeness and accuracy.
- Gather required documentation from customers and third parties in support of loan approval
- Perform employment/income verifications
- Maintain prompt response time to customers, loan officers and underwriters
- Calculate and analyze income, assets and liabilities
- Follow bank information and security policy
- Participate in additional training as required
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of mortgage loan processing experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Mortgage Loan Processor position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137245
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.