Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys having a wide variety of tasks? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong attention to detail?
Our client is a family-owned company. They are an award-winning manufacturer and supplier and are proud of the exceptional service they provide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide back-up to front desk/receptionist role and answer overflow phone calls.
- Set-up, schedule, and confirm employee trainings for customer facilities
- Enter monthly observations into database, as well as generate weekly and monthly reports for safety metrics
- Act as owner of all viewpoint safety related data: employee training records, entering new facilities and safety requirements
- Update and maintain safety data sheets
- Monitor both the records and email inboxes and enter items into the safety database
- Set-up and schedule employees for service refresher training in software
- Track safety leadership engagement visits
- Maintain all union safety training records
- Attend meetings, take notes, and provide administrative support for various safety related committees/teams
- Injury reporting
- Enter and submit any/all updates associated with ongoing injuries
- Assist with environmental reporting requirements
- Help with tracking the fiscal year safety budget
- Assist in the completion of safety data for customer pre-qualifications
- Initial submittal and maintenance of motor vehicle reports for employee driving company vehicles
- Provide overall administrative support to the safety director & field safety manager to include: data entry, filing, scanning, laminating, creation/updating of documents, presentations, and spreadsheets; scheduling.
- Complete new hire safety orientations for office, shop and service technicians
- Book/adjust/troubleshoot travel arrangements as needed
- Work with the Executive Assistant, who acts as travel manager, on any travel related process changes or improvements for communication and implementation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-5+ years of administrative support experience in an office/business environment
- Travel coordination experience ideal
- Experience working in the HVAC industry or similar type trade industry is preferred
- Tech savvy or have a technical background is preferred
- Experience working in a role within a process-driven environment is preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Basic MSWD and Outlook skills
- Basic knowledge in PowerPoint is preferred
- Experience with travel software knowledge in Concur is preferred
- Ability to learn a lot of new programs and systems quickly
- Strong typing skills
- Must want to stay in this role and grow with it
- High energy and the ability to multi-task under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with diverse personalities and be able to handle the pressure and be flexible to changes
- Ability to think quick on your feet and have excellent planning and organizational skills
- High attention to detail and follow through
- Positive attitude and outlook on everything
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills
- Must have good common sense skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture
- Company that supports their employees
- Company that is involved in the community
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 137251
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.