Are you a Human Resources Manager who is looking to work with a well-established company? Are you a Human Resources Manager who is looking for a variety of HR duties?
Our client has been in business for over 65 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Manager, you will handle the day to day HR functions for the company.
- Handle employee insurance
- Answer employee questions
- Notices to employees for any layoffs or terminations
- Track employees, start dates and end dates
- Create reports for accounting and general reports needed daily for the company
- Create, maintain and update policies and procedures
- Handle OSHA logs
- Hire new employees as needed, log applications and call applicants to set interviews for the supervisors
- Complete new hire paperwork
- Run bi-weekly payroll for the company, enter hours, handle hours adjustments, entering vacations, and tracking
- Handle unemployment, wage verifications, child support, FMLA, and FFCRA (Families First Corona Virus Response Act)
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of strong HR experience, preferably an HR Manager but will consider a strong HR Generalist who has touched in many different aspects of HR
- Must have knowledge of FMLA and labor laws
- Familiarity with the FFCRA (Families First Corona Virus Response Act) laws is preferred
- Experience with OSHA is preferred
- Experience with payroll is a huge plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- HR software experience is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate well with employees
- Outgoing, friendly, and approachable personality
- Ability to keep calm when there is a lot going on
- Very organized and able to prioritize
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Hard working and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great foot in the door with a well-known company
- Variety in your day
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary 8+ weeks
Pay for the Human Resources Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Pulaski, WI
Job ID: 137252
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.