Are you a Sales Representative who enjoys building relationships with customers? Are you a Sales Representative who is looking for a smaller family atmosphere?
Our client is a safety equipment supplier. As the company continues to grow, they are excited to be adding another career oriented member to their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales Representative, you will work with a team to grow the sales of the company and promote new products to customers.
- Make daily calls to either new or existing customers and leads
- Answer calls from customers who may be calling in to ask questions or place an order
- Live chat online with customers
- Support and train sales representatives and distributors
- Set-up, attend and tear down trade shows
- Follow up on leads from trade shows
- Assist with additional duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of sales experience or must be a recent graduate with a related degree and an interest in sales
- Great customer service skills with the ability to sell
- Outside sales experience is preferred
- Experience working in the industrial or distribution industry is ideal
- Computer savvy, ability to learn new programs quickly and comfortable using the internet
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Positive attitude and friendly personality
- Customer service oriented
- Self-motivated and ability to work well independently
- Team player and flexible to help others as needed
- Career oriented
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller company where everyone works as a team
- Great longevity within the company
- Opportunity to take ownership of the role
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holiday
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Sales Representative position: $32,000 / yr. + commission
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137254
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.