Are you a Retail Sales/Customer Service Representative who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Retail Sales/Customer Service Representative who is looking to work in a friendly upbeat work environment?
Our client has been in business over 60 years. As a Wisconsin-based manufacturing company they are dedicated to developing innovative solutions that are high quality and environmentally friendly.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Retail Sales/Customer Service Representative, you will be assisting customers via the internet or on the phone, with general and technical questions regarding products.
- Assisting customers and retail store associates with order processes, pricing, shipping and availability questions, and technical support questions
- Processing calls for sample requests from residential customers and entering customer information into the computer system
- Assisting retail store associates with purchase order checks and providing estimated delivery dates
- Entering direct phone orders and processing credit card receipts
- Assisting with outbound sales calls
- Assisting with social media outlets for internal ecommerce websites
- Setting up customer accounts
- Responding to email request that come in through the company website
- Assisting other team members with calls
- Tracking shipments via internet
- Processing shipping paperwork for any orders assigned
- Processing orders from lumber retailers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of over the phone customer service experience
- Prefer someone that has worked in a retail setting in the office or at the customer service desk
- Basic MSWD, Excel and Outlook knowledge
- Tech savvy and ability to be trained on company specific computer software
- Must enjoy working with people over the phone and have good communication with problem solving skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with multiple interruptions
- Organization and prioritizing skills with great attention to detail
- Must be able to work with mathematical concepts and have the ability to define problems, and draw valid conclusions
- Friendly and outgoing personality with a good attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid holidays
- Fitness room
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm. Contact us for additional details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Retail Sales/Customer Service Representative position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137255
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.