Are you an Office Manager who is extremely detailed and numbers oriented?
Are you an Office Manager who is looking for an opportunity within in a smaller office and family environment?
Our client has been in business for over 10 years and specializes in commercial and industrial insulation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager, you will manage the office while doing accounting and administrative duties.
- Receive all packing lists and receipts to verify accuracy with purchase orders
- Reconcile invoices against purchase orders
- Enter stock items into company inventory system
- Enter all invoices into company software
- Process all checks into accounts receivable, prepare the deposit
- Process all payable checks
- Monthly credit card reconciliation
- Assist with health insurance and 401(k) information
- Maintain accounts payable folders for year-end
- Handle the receipt of reports and invoices including processing into job folders and enter invoices to payables
- Reconcile invoices by job number and enter payables
- Complete waste reports and reconcile advanced disposal invoices
- Maintain asbestos cards and certificates in files for staff, handle renewals as needed
- Support the payroll process
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Process incoming and outgoing faxes
- Receive purchase orders via email and transfer to electronic files
- Order all office supplies and take care of any copier and printer maintenance
- Schedule office and field gatherings and meetings
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2-3+ years of office manager or administrative assistant experience
- Any accounting experience or knowledge is a huge plus
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel
- Any experience/knowledge of Sage software is a plus
- Friendly and outgoing
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be numbers oriented
- Must want and be ok with working in a smaller company/environment
- Team player, must be willing to help out wherever and however as needed
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small family feel company
- Variety to your day
- Health insurance’
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Hours: Ideally 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 4:30pm, would consider part-time options, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Manager position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137259
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.