Are you a Director of Closing Operations who has management experience? Are you a Director of Closing Operations who is looking for an opportunity with a well-known real estate agency in the area?
Our client specializes in the closing and title services for a real estate.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Director of Closing Operations, you will oversee and manage the end-to-end escrow and real estate closing process.
- Handle compliance and establish and follow policies
- Provide leadership and guidance to the closing team
- Train, answer questions from agents, resolve conflicts and monitor files
- Establish and monitor performance objectives and recommending necessary changes to ensure work-flow and the escrow processes run smoothly
- Ensure closing practices are compliant with all laws, regulations, rules and best practices
- Follow and enforce state, federal and company rules and regulations regarding settlement services
- Work directly with the underwriter
- Conduct regular training sessions with current employees to improve compliance
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5+ years of experience at a title insurance agency or experience as an underwriter with a thorough experience of the operational, financial, and legal aspects of managing title closers
- Any managerial/supervisor experience is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of title insurance regulatory requirements, best practices, and pending regulatory changes
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy and ability to learn new software
- Must have a valid drivers license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation
- Must be okay traveling between De Pere and Appleton offices 2-3 times per week with occasional travel to the Eau Claire office
- Energetic and driven professional that will focus on delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to think quickly and spot potential problems and resolve them in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize to meet deadlines and able to remain calm under pressure
- Must have a passion for driving sales, revenue and growth
- Ability to welcome change and adapt in fast-paced environment
- Must work very well independently and will hold themselves accountable
- Professional, reliable and friendly
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very well- known real estate company in the area
- Stable company
- Excellent foot in the door
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Director of Closing Operations position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 137268
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.