Are you a Property Manager who is looking for an opportunity to build relationships with customers? Are you a Property Manager who is looking to build a career with a growing company?
Our client is a commercial real-estate company that specializes in upscale apartment rentals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Property Manager, you will be the main person to handle all the needs of the apartment complex.
- Show properties to prospective tenants and sell the benefits of the apartments and what the complex offers as a whole
- Handle all incoming leads of prospective tenants and respond to customers who are inquiring about the property either through email or calls
- Take incoming calls from tenants and prospective tenants to answer questions
- Greet and help anyone that walks in and needs anything
- Schedule appointments and showings
- Handle any maintenance requests online to the corporate office if needed
- Develop relationships with residents and represent the company and the landlords in a professional manner
- Post pictures to social media regarding different events going on and create excitement about the complex
- Weekly conference calls with the manager/owners in the Madison location
- Strive to achieve the goal of having all of the complex full with tenants at all times
- Assist with doing some wiping down of the front desk and a few high traffic areas a few times per day to help keep the area disinfected
- Assist with the upcoming new property as it becomes available
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience as a property manager or leasing agent is strongly preferred
- Would consider someone who has been a real estate broker/realtor looking to get into property management or someone with 1+ years of office experience with the ability to learn quickly and the want to have face to face interactions with tenants and potential tenants
- May also consider a fresh graduate in business, real estate or other related field who is looking for a long term career in property management
- Face to face customer service experience is ideal
- Degree in business, real estate or other related field is a plus
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Tech savvy
- Must be personable, friendly, inviting personality
- Fantastic customer service skills with the ability to sell the benefits of the apartments and what they have to offer to the customer to sell the apartments
- Must have great grammar, spelling, punctuation and proofreading skills as well as be very detail orientated
- Flexibility to doing whatever needs to be done
- Work very well independently
- Must be comfortable with working alone in the office
- Must want to stay with the company/business long-term and make a career
- Reliable, trustworthy and dedicated
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for a small company
- Room for growth with opportunities to advance
- Ability to take ownership of the role
Hours: 40 hours a week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm, and available for emergency calls outside of core hours
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Property Manager position: $20.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Ashwaubenon, WI
Job ID: 137277
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.