Are you a Shift Manager who enjoys working with people and has excellent leadership skills? Are you a Shift Manager who is looking for a career with an actively growing company?
Our client has been providing support to clients and industries for almost 40 years. They are dedicated to providing high quality service and utilizing continually updated equipment in order to exceed customer support expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Shift Manager, you will monitor call center employees by listening and coaching them on calls and behaviors.
- Troubleshoot and monitor various industry software
- Complete administrative tasks as needed
- Work with management to improve all aspects of call center operations
- Administer continuing education and training
- Maintain action plans for employees and follow up
- Monitor attendance and ensure employees are adhering to their schedule
- Assess and manage service levels to manage current staffing goals for the call center
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience managing and supervising employees
- Must have excellent leadership and customer service skills
- Any call center experience is a plus
- Any education beyond high school is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with Amtelco Equipment is a huge plus
- Go-getter, positive and energetic
- Strong leadership, people and relationship building skills
- Strong multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Must take initiative
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of a team
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Actively growing company
- Great staff longevity
- Smaller environment with a team feel
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Bonus program
Hours: 3 different shifts rotating week to week between the hours of 6:00am – 11:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Shift Manager position: $30,000.00 – $35,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137278
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.