Are you a Medical Coder who is extremely detailed? Are you a Medical Coder who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is an award-winning medical clinic that is focused on putting their patients first. They are proud to offer a positive, collaborative work environment where employees are encouraged to share ideas.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Coder, you will be assigning correct codes to daily office, MRI and surgical visits.
- Follow current CPT and individual insurance company guidelines, as well as orthopedic coding guidelines
- Take care of appeals and denials
- Provide medical records requests for insurance payment
- Research refund request
- Data entry
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2 + years of certified professional medical coding experience along with working in billing within a medical office
- Experience working with orthopedic coding is preferred
- Any knowledge of orthopedic anatomy is highly preferred
- Epic or E-Clinical software experience is also highly preferred
- Professional, positive, friendly and easygoing
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be a very quick learner, take notes and stay very focused in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Weekends and holidays off
- Family like work atmosphere
- Exceptional reputation in the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Coder position: $18.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137280
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.