Are you a Retail Accounting Manager who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Retail Accounting Manager who enjoys working with people?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Retail Accounting Manager, you will manage and support the sales audit function.
- Establish control-related standards and procedures
- Mentor sales and audit team
- Support and supervise sales audit function on weekends
- Work to resolve any out of balance transaction, invalid skus and discrepancies
- Work with customers on any issues relating to ecommerce and store transactions
- Manage and support the reconciliation of the retail and ecommerce asset and liability accounts
- Support and supervise month-end cash and other retail related journal entries
- Manage retail regulations
- Drive process improvements and efficiencies consistently across the coalitions sales audit processes
- Handle other projects and tasks as necessary
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 4+ years of experience where you have worked with customers leading and supporting the day to day functions of a preferably retail or audit team
- Must have 2-3+ years of leadership/supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business is highly preferred
- Must be able to toggle between multiple screens on the computer
- Advanced skillset in Excel
- Knowledge in PowerPoint, Access, SAP and Cognos is highly preferred
- Friendly and must have a lot of patience for questions
- Ability to jump in quickly, learn and retain the information given to get up to speed to jump in to this role
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work well independently and with others
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-term Temporary
Pay for the Retail Accounting Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137288
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.