Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor who has strong analytical and problem solving skills? Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor who is looking for an opportunity in the banking industry?
Our client specializes in assisting their clients with their financial needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Mortgage Loan Processor, you will order and review pre-closing documentation including title work, appraisals, info-pro, payoffs, home owners insurance, PMI, employment and deposit verifications, etc.
- Prepare and review early disclosures and closing documentation including preparing disbursement checks as needed, submit legal documents to the proper agencies for recording, etc.
- Upload loans to bank’s computer system and verify accuracy of the information
- Post loan payments and process line of credit transactions
- Scan all denied and closed loan documents to the bank’s software
- Prepare documentation for loan renewals and upload to the bank’s software
- Research and answer customer inquiries regarding loan information recommending products and services that support the customer needs
- Gather and prepare loan documentation for investor purchases
- Review daily payoff report and submit to investors
- Transmit monthly payment and delinquency reports to investors
- Administer escrow program and submit monthly PMI escrow disbursements to insurance companies
- Generate property tax escrow disbursement to proper municipalities
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ of years of experience working in a bank or a financial institution
- Mortgage loan processing experience is preferred
- Associate degree in a related field is also highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any Encompass Software knowledge is a huge plus
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills to work in a deadline driven environment
- High attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be very numbers orientate, good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Smaller institution with a like family environment
- Opportunity to gain experience
Hours: 8:00am- 5:00pm, must be open to working over-time, contact us for details
Pay for the Mortgage Loan Processor position: $17.00 – $19.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Casco, WI
Job ID: 137289
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.