Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within the real estate industry?
Our client is a real estate company that has been in business for over 20 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be working at the front desk for the company, answering incoming calls, directing them to the right person and greeting visitors/customers.
- Post properties and listings on various social media sites
- Verify, pull and change properties posted as needed
- Create mailings, brochures and marketing materials
- Handle client mailings
- Pull from database sites for information to give to the realtors for client appointments
- Ensure the front area looks presentable for customers at all times
- Fax, copy, scan and data entry
- Any other miscellaneous office duties within other departments as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ year of reception, office assistant or administrative assistant experience
- Any social media or marketing experience is a plus
- Any real estate industry experience is also a plus
- Basic skillet in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Any real estate software knowledge is a huge plus
- Excellent personable and professional front desk demeanor
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fantastic longevity with their current employees
- Family orientated company
- A lot of variety within the position, everyday is different
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Retirement options available
- Supplement accident insurance
Hours: 8:00/8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary could be Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137294
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.