Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys support work? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within the real estate industry?
Our client is a real estate company that has been in business for over 20 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be assisting the office staff with whatever needs to be done.
- Assist the staff with various projects as they arise
- Handle various social media sites
- Help to create mailings, brochures and marketing materials
- Pull information from database sites for the staff as requested
- Faxing, copy, scanning, data entry and other miscellaneous office duties
- May help to answer phones as needed as a backup
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ year of office assistant experience where you have done support work
- Prefer any social media experience
- Any real estate industry experience is a plus
- Basic skillet in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Any real estate software knowledge is a huge plus
- Excellent personable and professional front desk demeanor
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fantastic longevity with their current employees
- Family orientated company
- A lot of variety within the position, everyday is different
Hours: 25-30 hours per week, contact us for details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137295
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.