Are you an Inventory Control / Receiving Clerk who is looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a worldwide company? Are you an Inventory Control / Receiving Clerk who has strong problem solving, multitasking and prioritizing skills?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Control / Receiving Clerk, you will receive and label all raw materials into the SAP inventory system.
- Verify and sign for inbound packages from various carriers
- Troubleshoot inventory challenges
- Work on system improvement items to help increase inventory accuracy and reliability
- Provide accurate feedback and resolution to accounting team on issues recognized in audits
- Process and file all paperwork related to transactions
- Light cleaning
- Help with miscellaneous tasks in the department
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of shipping, receiving, inventory or material handling experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any SAP experience is preferred
- Any experience/knowledge with Access is a plus
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a worldwide company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Inventory Control / Receiving Clerk position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137297
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.