Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Are you an Office Assistant who looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be working on specific account researching and gathering a lists of names of driver’s who need training.
- Schedule drivers for training in their computer system
- Monitor the “driver” inbox for all incoming e-mails
- Answer, schedule and distribute e-mails
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of office assistant or administrative support type background within an office setting, preferably in a high-volume service environment
- Call center type environment experience is highly preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Computer savvy and must have strong technical aptitude and interest
- Ability to learn and utilize a variety of software applications
- Any experience/knowledge with QuickBase is a plus
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Ability to navigate the internet
- High attention to detail in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
Hours: Tuesday, Wednesdays and Fridays 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Office Assistant: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137298
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.