Are you a Customer Master Data Specialist who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Customer Master Data Specialist who enjoys working with people?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Master Data Specialist you will be responsible for maintenance of the customer master, through various platforms, per requests received via email, phone, mail and fax.
- Process account set ups by entering master data management fields, validating all required and completed electronic documents, and verifying resale certificate compliance in conduction with the tax department
- Work with customers, as well as different departments to ensure process from account set up to order entry, shipping and billing
- Identify and resolve master data issues and communicate with the affected users
- Resolve name and address corrections with proper documentary support
- Audit and make necessary updates based on reports identifying discrepancies in the customer master
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of related professional business experience and/or knowledge of credit/finance, master data, reporting and heavy numbers with in an office
- Associate degree in Business is preferred
- Computer savvy and must have good technical ability
- Must be able to toggle between multiple screens on the computer
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry and typing skills
- Any SAP and AS400 experience is highly preferred
- High attention to detail in working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and take on challenges of unfamiliar tasks
- Must understand that different situations may call for different approaches, and adjusts to those differences
- Excellent effective communication skills
- Team player
- Strong problem solving and multitasking skills
- Ability to jump in quickly, learn and retain the information given
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am or 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Long-term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Master Data Specialist position: $15.50 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137300
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.