Are you a Data Entry / Office Assistant who has strong data entry skills? Are you a Data Entry / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a fun and inviting work environment?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry / Office Assistant, you will provide support to the office by ensuring all pricing is loaded into SAP within 1 business day and taking care of basic entry of contracts.
- Ensure customer prices (and programs) comply with agreed upon pricing
- Work directly with coordinators and analysts within the team to resolve contract requests that are submitted with incorrect pricing.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have a support background with stronger computer skills
- Any experience in a support role within a manufacturing company is a plus
- An associate degree is preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Basic skillset in Excel
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Must live in the state of Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Data Entry / Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI – DUE TO COVID-19 TRAINING WILL BE VIRTUAL AND YOU WILL BE WORKING FROM HOME BUT WILL EVENTUALLY WORK IN THE OFFICE
Job ID: 137303
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.