Are you a Receptionist who has excellent people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within the insurance industry?
Our client is an independent insurance agency that has been in business since 1963.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be working at the front desk for the company, answering/directing calls and greeting customers.
- Cash handling of customer payments
- Data entry
- Any miscellaneous projects assigned by the staff
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any receptionist, front desk or office experience is ideal
- Must be willing to obtain insurance license (company paid)
- Must have cash handling abilities
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Professional, personable and welcoming
- Strong customer and people skills
- Excellent prioritizing and multitasking skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for growth
- Schooling expenses paid to obtain P&C license
- Nice office environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137304
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.