Are you a Patient Scheduler who has excellent multitasking skills? Are you a Patient Scheduler who is looking for an opportunity within a growing practice?
Our client has been providing innovative, individualized care in the Fox Cities for almost 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Scheduler, you will schedule appointments for procedures and office visits for multiple providers/facilities.
- Collect and verify patient’s demographics and insurance information
- Match physician/clinician availability with patient’s preferences in terms of date and time
- Provide pre-op instructions to patients
- Communicate with physicians/clinicians and other staff about any patient concerns or issues related to scheduling
- Provide backup to the front desk/registration
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Medical registration and scheduling experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 2+ years of medical office experience
- Any experience with Epic is a huge plus
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong multitasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing practice
- Half of lunch paid
- Summer hours you have the option to leave an hour early
- Great benefits
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Scheduler position: $15.00 – $15.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137309
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.