Are you an Accountant who loves working with numbers? Are you an Accountant looking for a position with a dynamic company?
Our client is a privately owned company that partners with companies worldwide and is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the United States. They are often referred to as experts in their industry and are continually forming new partnerships so they are able to supply their customers with exactly what they need.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As the Accountant, you will process accounts payables and accounts receivables.
Process cash receipts (Enter and reconcile as well as resolve issues)
- Review, prepare and enter freight invoices, weekly invoices, and vendors invoices (Reconcile and resolve any issues)
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of accounting experience (working with A/P and A/R, etc.)
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Experience working with Acumatica is a huge plus
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture
- Newly remodeled facility
- Casual dress code
- Flexible schedule
- Dedicated onsite wellness area
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – pay based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 137310
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com