Are you a Paralegal who has a passion for law? Are you a Paralegal who is looking for an opportunity to work with an established law firm?
Our client specializes in legal assistance for employment discrimination, workers’ compensation, work hours, the Family Medical Leave Act, and most other employment-related matters.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Paralegal you will assist with personal injury cases (mostly automobile accidents) from start to finish.
- Obtain information on accident reports
- Work with police, insurance companies, medical records and clients to obtain information
- Maintain records / paperwork / documentation
- Prepare lawsuit filings
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Legal and / or paralegal experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in an office or other professional setting
- Any legal education is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills and must be computer literate and catch on quickly to new software
- Passion for working with people, take charge but friendly personality
- Strong verbal skills
- Confidentiality is a must
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a law firm established in 1970
- Great longevity
- Room for growth
Hours: Full or part time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm – you choose
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Paralegal position: $14.00-$16.00 / hr. – pay based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job I.D. 137322
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.