Are you a Data Entry Assistant who has strong communication skills? Are you a Data Entry Assistant who is looking for a foot in the door with a growing, well-known company?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Assistant, you will work with very thought processed data entry.
- Assist the HR Services team with various back office administrative tasks related to Covid 19 processes
- Work with payroll processes
- Work with leave/disability processes
- Enter information into Excel and verify information is accurate
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of HR experience or schooling
- 1 year of office or administrative support experience or a fresh college graduate with 3 months of internship experience
- Customer service experience and a strong customer service mindset
- Experience dealing with leave and disability processes is a plus
- HR degree is a plus
- Basic MSWD skills and intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- HR system knowledge is a plus
- Reliable and dedicated
- Detailed, organized, and ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Data Entry Assistant position: $17.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137323
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.