Are you an Inventory Control Specialist who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Inventory Control Specialist who is looking to get your foot in the door with a large well-known company?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Control Specialist, you will be checking in materials and supplies.
- Cycle counting stock
- Data entry of inventory changes
- Coordinating standardized shipments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have supply room operation, logistics or inventory control experience
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Excellent work ethic and reliability
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong multitasking and time-management skills
- Must be ok with walking/standing throughout the day and can lift up to 50 lbs.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a worldwide company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary through September
Pay for the Inventory Control Specialist position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137324
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.