Are you a Payroll Administrative Assistant who is looking for a career and not just another job? Are you a Payroll Administrative Assistant who is looking to work for a company who offers great benefits?
Our client is a manufacturing company with over 50 years of experience. As a leading innovator, they focus on environmental sustainability.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Administrative Assistant, you will process bi-weekly payroll for 200+ employees.
- Handle all deductions and garnishments
- Manage 401(k) deductions
- Process month and year end
- Process taxes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3 years of payroll processing experience
- Experience working with 401 (k) deductions is a plus
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience with Paychex, ADP, Kronos or any other payroll software is strongly preferred
- Ability to be laid back but focused on the job
- Team player attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable and dedicated to stay with the company long term
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 (k) with company match
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Work / life balance
- Free clinic
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:30am – 5:00pm, will consider 24 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Payroll Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137329
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.