Are you a Logistics Coordinator who wants to work for a global company? Are you a Logistics Coordinator who has excellent attention to detail?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They are focused on delivering more value for their customers. This client has a long history in our community and is driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for entering data into government freight management systems.
- Data entry
- File documents
- Maintain reports, metrics and records
- Answer calls from internal customer with shipping related questions
- Provide administrative support to the department
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Minimum one year of logistics or shipping / receiving or related experience
- On the job data entry experience
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- MSWD, Excel, Outlook and Adobe
- Customer service experience
- Ability to handle fast paced environment while following processes and monitoring deadlines
- Ability to prioritize
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Associate degree is a plus
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Company that fosters teamwork
Hours: 8 hours per day between 6:00am-7:30pm
Pay for the Logistics Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job I.D. 137330
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com