Are you a Project Administrator who has strong problem solving skills? Are you a Project Administrator who is looking for an opportunity within a family/team environment?
Our client specializes in the design, deployment and support of wireless networks for retailers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Project Administrator, you will work with the program manager and project manager to support specific activity and task responsibilities for each assigned client and project.
- Attend meetings as directed by the program manager and project manager
- Maintain and update project task notes and other information daily
- Meet all project installation schedule, milestone and timeline commitments for assigned tasks
- Order and monitor scissor lift rentals
- Order materials, track delivery and exceptions
- Track and report on project activities to ensure the project is proceeding on schedule
- Follow up with subcontractors and clients as necessary to gather information
- Manage project deliverables as directed per project plan
- Maintain customer database and other project documentation
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least 1 year of office experience
- 1-3 years of project administration and coordination experience is ideal
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and basic in Excel
- Any experience in Outlook is a huge plus
- Strong multitasking skills and high attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills and exercise self-control in client and schedule-driven situations
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills
- Ability to handle tasks and projects with minimal direction
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work hard play hard mentality
- Easy going work environment
- Family/ team environment
- Casual dress code, will need to dress business casual for certain days
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Project Administrator position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137336
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.