Are you an Accounting Assistant who has accounts receivable experience? Are you an Accounting Assistant who has strong multi-tasking skills?
Our client specializes in gutter installation, roof replacement and insulation services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will process accounts receivables, assist with collections and any other duties as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some experience with accounts receivable
- Any collections experience is a huge plus
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience with QuickBooks is a huge plus
- Must be able to work with confidential employee information
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned and family oriented company
- Growing company
- Team environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 137338
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.