Are you an Office Coordinator who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Office Coordinator who enjoys working with people?
Our client specializes in creating handcrafted cabinetry and countertops.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Coordinator, you will manage business related tasks for the office.
- Manage financials
- Prepare financial statements, reports, memos, invoices and other financial documents
- Collect payments and manage cash drawer
- Create reports
- Greet customers
- Answer phones
- Maintain and file paperwork
- Manage office supplies
- Supervise, mentor and train other staff members
- Develop internal marketing materials
- Route incoming correspondence
- Draft letters/docs
- Assist customers with product / service questions
- Open new customer accounts
- Various other administrative tasks to keep the business running smoothly
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of experience working with budgets and setting up financials
- Must have at least 3 years of administrative experience
- Any office management or executive support experience is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with PowerPoint is a plus
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Professional top notch customer service skills
- Must have an understanding of business goals and standards for customer service
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employees and customers are treated like family
- Company believes in providing quality customer service
Hours: Full-time hours between 6:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137340
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.