Are you a Receptionist / Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity in a team environment? Are you a Receptionist / Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people?
Our client specializes in providing mental health services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer incoming calls and greet all walk-in patients.
- Schedule appointments and schedule new clients
- Take co-pays and handle cash
- Enter in demographics
- Any other front desk duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of experience working in an office setting, preferably in a reception role
- Good verbal and face to face customer service skills
- Experience working in the medical industry in any capacity is highly preferred
- Experience working with medical insurance/verifications in the past is also highly preferred
- Any mental health department experience is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Experience working in Google Drive is highly preferred
- Any experience with Pimsy is a plus
- Self-starter, easygoing and friendly
- Ability to work well independently with minimal instruction
- Strong multi-tasking skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to show empathy and have excellent phone skills
- Huge team player
- Must be okay with having to be at other locations as needed
- Must have valid driver’s license and active proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very nice and fun team
- Pleasant work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday between the hours of 9:00am – 6:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Customer Service Representative position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137342
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.