Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who enjoys doing research? Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who has strong customer service skills?
Our client specializes in property management and has been in business for 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will handle accounts payable for 20 different locations from Green Bay to Appleton.
- Pay all bills for the properties and work closely with the vendors
- Research and looking at different ledgers to see what was paid, who paid it and compare it to make sure payment is correct
- Prepare lien waivers which involve cutting the checks and printing out the waivers
- May need to answer the phone if the main person can’t do it and handle any resident issues
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience doing accounts payable and have a thorough knowledge of how it works
- Ability to understand debits and credits
- Excellent customer service ability with good phone skills
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Ability to learn their property management software called AppFolio
- Must be extremely detailed oriented and enjoy doing research to make sure things are paid correctly
- Willingness to take on extra tasks if needed and help each other
WHAT YOU GET:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
- Sick time
- Family-like environment
- Flexible to take time off
Hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 4:30pm, Friday 9:00am – 3:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Associate position: $15.50 / hr.
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 137343
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.