Are you an Office Assistant who has a high attention to detail? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working independently in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is one of the world’s premier food companies. They have been in business since 1862. Our client is committed to continuous improvement, flexibility, and speed in order to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will help out the office and Human Resources department.
- Answer phones and take messages
- File and sort paperwork
- Put together packets for employees
- Data entry
- Handle and sort mail
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office experience
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Experience as a Human Resources Assistant would be a plus
- Basic MSWD, Excel, and Outlook skills
- Ability to learn new software
- Ability to work well independently as well as with other employees in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work in a setting where there are a lot of distractions
- Ability to follow directions and not afraid to ask questions
- Must want to work in more of a casual setting
- Friendly, personable, easy going, and flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Trustworthy, reliable and good work ethic
- Must be organized and detailed
- Good communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large, well-known company across the United States
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Possibility to advance your career
- Health insurance
Hours: 20-25 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137344
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.