Are you a Master Data / Pricing Administrator who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Master Data / Pricing Administrator who enjoys meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment?
Our client has been in the retail industry for over 50 years. They are a supplier for all things recreation, work, home and life.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As Master Data / Pricing Administrator, you will perform the data entry activities for product, vendor, cost and pricing information into our ERP systems.
- Review entered data using software to ensure accuracy is to expected levels
- Review pricing and promotional collateral and precision including weekly ads, promotional price signs, event materials and other types of materials
- Attend department, merchandising, marketing meetings and category manager vendor reviews to offer expertise on item and pricing setup
- Support store locations for data and pricing inquiries and issues
- Ensure that store team members receive prompt and courteous service
- Work closely with all departments to ensure their data entry needs are met
- Ensure policies and procedures relating to data management are followed when completing tasks
- Provide training to the store and office team members and vendors on data requirements
- Manages multiple projects and tasks simultaneously to make sure that all meeting dates and deadlines are met
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of experience within a support type role
- Must have good basic math skills
- Experience working in a retail or service industry in the past along with price management and promotional processes is highly preferred
- Associate degree is preferred
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel
- Must have Microsoft Outlook knowledge
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must be comfortable with the internet and moving around, researching, etc.
- Knowledge of Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), Oracle Retail Price Management System (RPM), Store Inventory Management (SIM) and Oracle SQL Developer is preferred
- Professional, positive and energetic
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced very busy environment
- Must be capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work well independently with little supervision
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Room for growth
- Well-known company
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Master Data / Pricing Administrator position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137352
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.