Are you an Accounting Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant who has a degree in Accounting or Finance?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations and scholarships.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will be assisting the accounting department helping out with various duties.
- Work with SAP clearing
- Capitalize fixed assets
- Basic accounting tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of accounting or finance experience where you worked with fixed assets
- Any manufacturing industry experience is preferred
- Must have an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must have SAP/ERP experience
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Must be flexible and willing to help out wherever as needed
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work under stress and push forward to get the work done
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing company
Hours: Full-time hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137356
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.