Are you a Teller Supervisor who has excellent leadership skills? Are you a Teller Supervisor who is looking for an opportunity with a growing and stable organization?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller Supervisor, you will supervise, coach, motivate and train front line staff.
- Schedule and monitor the daily activities of the branch staff
- Assist the manager in overseeing the daily operations of the branch
- Create and establish strong member relationships
- Work the teller line by assisting members with various financial transactions and educating them on products and services
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have prior supervisory experience, preferably from the financial industry in a front line banking or teller role
- Must have cash handling experience
- Any light sales experience, ideas and/or personality is a plus
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is also a plus
- Computer savvy
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Professional and positive
- Must be passionate about providing excellent customer service to customers
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team and results oriented environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Holiday pay
- Flex spending
Hours: 40 hours per week, must be ok working 1-2 hours more per week as needed, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller Supervisor position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137357
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.