Are you an Accounting Specialist who wants to get your foot in the door with a well-established company? Are you an Accounting Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, laidback but yet very hard working environment?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams, and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Specialist, you will mainly be working with the accounts payable department processing daily ACH and wire payments, conducting bi-weekly check runs and placing small supply orders through an e-procurement tool.
- Utilize an Excel import process to record ACH debit transactions
- Manage exceptions in there 3rd party accounts payable invoice system
- Review and fix invoices
- Answer vendor inquires and answer internal users’ invoice/payment inquiries
- Administer the credit card program
- Administer the travel program
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of an accounting background in any capacity
- Would consider a recent graduate with a business or accounting degree with some type of business or office background
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/systems quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is highly preferred
- Must be team focused and friendly
- Ability to ask questions as needed and take the initiative to find out the answer if they do not know it
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Dress for your day
- One-on-one mentoring and training programs
- Company that fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion
- Growth potential
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary long term
Pay for the Accounting Specialist position: $15.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137367
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.