Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong data entry skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team-focused environment?
Our client specializes in transportation solutions and does whatever it takes to provide the best service to their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be assisting the accounting person with the posting of carrier invoices and also helping the solution specialist team with the tracking of the loads.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of office experience working with numbers, data entry and some customer involvement is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with a recent degree and some type of office experience
- Any accounting and transportation experience is a plus
- Must be very computer/tech savvy to learn their systems
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must be comfortable navigating the internet
- Self-starter and positive attitude
- Ability to catch on quickly, asks questions and be open to new ideas
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills and excellent telephone etiquette
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team focused environment
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employer who values their employees’ opinions
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137369
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.