Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within the insurance industry? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people?
Our client serves the insurance and financial needs of thousands of individuals and businesses in Northeastern WI and in the Upper Michigan Area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be working at the front desk for the company, answering phones and greeting customers.
- Data entry
- Any miscellaneous projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any receptionist, front desk or office experience is ideal
- Must be eager to learn
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/systems quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Professional, driven and friendly
- Personable, welcoming and make each customer know they are priority
- Strong customer skills
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Simple IRA
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 137372
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.