Are you a Customer Service Representative who wants to work in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong problem solving skills and ability to engage with customers?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As Customer Service Representative, you will reach out to new customers via phone or email to see if the customer has any questions on their new products or services they have purchased.
- Trouble shoot and resolve issues or concerns
- Gather all necessary information then use resources to find answers and call the client back or email the client if the problem cannot be taken care of right away
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of customer service or account management type background within an office environment working on the computer, taking calls and working with emails, preferably in a high-volume, service environment
- Experience working in a call center type environment in the past is preferred
- Highly prefer anyone who is a recent graduate in business or related degree that is motivated and looking for a career and a company that provides growth
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Good computer skills with the ability to easily switch between computer screens
- Strong technical aptitude
- Basic Excel skills
- Ability to navigate the internet and learn and utilize a variety of software applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Quality minded and detailed orientated
- Strong problem skills
- Ability to engage with customers and ask good questions
- Must have empathy and de-escalation skills
- Ability to convey enthusiasm on the phone
- Strong and professional communication skills in a variety of channels such as phone, email and chat rooms
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137377
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.