Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity in the Greenville area? Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people and numbers?
Our client is a small bank that has been in business for over 20 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide personalized member service during each interaction.
- Verify and balance drawer daily when required
- Assist in reconciling errors or discrepancies as needed
- Process night deposit, mail deposits and other transactions
- Process checks, issue cashier’s checks, money orders, process deposits and withdrawals, loan payments, cash advances, issue gift cards, accept safe deposit box payments, etc.
- Admit customers to safe deposit boxes.
- Provide customers with account information
- Perform opening and closing procedures
- Identify customer’s financial needs and suggest appropriate products and services to meet those needs along with advising customers on special product promotions.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service or retail experience
- Must have recent cash handling experience
- Any banking knowledge is a huge plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Professional, friendly and positive personality
- Strong people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a very high attention to detail and be comfortable working with numbers
- Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company
- Great team
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: 30 hours per week between the hours of 7:15am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 137385
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.