Are you a Bookkeeper who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Bookkeeper who is looking for an opportunity to learn new things and grow within a company?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper, you will be assisting with the bookkeeping duties for the company.
- Cut accounts payable checks
- Post checks to accounts
- Handle the general ledger
- Assist with coordinating payroll including inputting raises, making changes to employee demographics, etc.
- Help with year-end audits
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of bookkeeping or accounting experience
- Associate degree in Accounting is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch on to new software/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any knowledge of Mas90 software is a plus
- Friendly, personable, easy going and hard working
- Ability to learn and follow directions well
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must maintain a very high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Chance to learn new things
- Great work environment
- Benefits offered at 30+ hours
Hours: 30-40 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137388
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.