Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk who has a high attention to detail? Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk who enjoys working with customers?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will open checks and post and apply the checks to customer accounts.
- Answer customer questions when they call in
- Handle a high volume of phone calls shortly after statements go out monthly
- Post ACH credit card payments that come from customers
- Reconcile deposits
- Assist with daily mail, opening, distributing, etc.
- Provide store support as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who enjoys data entry and working with numbers
- Accounts receivable experience is a plus
- Good customer service skills and ability to handle high volume phone calls
- Associate degree in Accounting or Finance or any education beyond high school is plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must be okay with a heavy amount of data entry
- Ability to multi-task and work with a lot of interruptions throughout the day
- Positive, laid back but yet driven
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently
- Team player and flexible to assist wherever as needed
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family-owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
Hours: 40 hours a week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Clerk position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137401
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com