Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a great company that offers excellent benefits?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be indexing and electronically filing driver documents by selecting the company name, driver name and document type for each page received.
- Vehicle indexing
- Vehicle filing
- Answer phones
- Welcome guests or vendors
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6+ months of office assistant, reception, data entry or administrative support type background within an office setting
- Experience working in a call center type environment is highly preferred
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to switch between screens and navigate well on the internet
- Must have strong technical aptitude and interest
- Ability to learn and utilize a variety of software applications
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to pick up on things quickly in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be ok with prolonged times of standing and occasionally lifting boxes of 50 lbs. or less
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Chiropractic and vision reimbursement
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137402
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.