Are you a Receptionist who strong Excel skills? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people?
Our client is an established, well-known law firm in the area committed to their clients’ success. They strive to make a positive impact on their community by investing their time and talents.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be sitting at the front desk, answering phones and greeting walk-in visitors/clients.
- Set up clients in the conference rooms and notify the attorney
- Set appointments for clients
- Calendaring and scheduling
- Take payments from clients
- Miscellaneous projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of customer service experience, ideally receptionist but will consider someone who has been in a call center or possibly retail
- Bilingual in Spanish is a huge plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and intermediate in Excel
- Personable, friendly, must make a great impression in person and over the phone
- Strong organizational skills and extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently but know when to ask questions
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well-known company in the area with a great reputation
- Established firm with great longevity
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 137405
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.