Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for a clerical opportunity within a very fast-paced team environment?
Our client provides compassionate service to all of their clients who seek counseling services and mental health guidance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be sitting at the front desk with one other receptionist answering a multiline phone and scheduling appointments over the phone.
- Discuss co-pays
- Confirm personal and insurance information
- Confirm appointments
- File medical records
- Check prescription refill messages
- Talk with health care providers and pharmacies to get medication approval for employees
- Maintain a tidy office
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience in a very fast-paced receptionist role
- Medical receptionist and/or medical background experience is strongly preferred
- Must be comfortable using a computer and communicating through e-mail
- Energetic and strong people skills
- Professional calm demeanor with the ability to show compassion and empathy to patients speaking in a soft tone
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail in a very fast-paced environment
- Must take care with light cleaning duties
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives
- Part-time hours
- Medical plan options available
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
- Life insurance
Hours: 30-40 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137410
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com