Are you a Custom Clearance Specialist who has excellent multitasking skills? Are you a Custom Clearance Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within an inviting and fun atmosphere?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customs Clearance Specialist, you will be responsible for correct and timely customs clearance and certification process for imported goods and materials for all business units according to legal requirements and internal standards.
- Prepare and support signing contracts with service providers
- Manage service providers, regularly inspect and check their operations and quality of document flow
- Prepare import/export contracts and coordinate with legal, accounting and business units
- Interact with customs authorities regarding calculation of import duties
- Secure accuracy of payments
- Ensure receipt of certificates for imported skus from respective authorities
- Receive state registrations, licenses, permits and other documents for customs clearance
- Participate in audits as required
- Manage the import of advertising materials, samples and other miscellaneous shipments including customs clearance
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2-5 years of experience working in trade compliance such as customs, import/export experience
- Must have strong analytical ability
- Bilingual in Spanish is highly preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in relevant coursework is preferred
- Basic skillset in the Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Any experience/knowledge with SAP is highly preferred
- Must have a strong sense of urgency
- Must be able to promptly find solutions to daily trade compliance issues and update all stakeholders involved until the issue is resolved
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent multitasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Customs Clearance Specialist position: $20.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137412
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.