Are you an Accountant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accountant who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is an award-winning, technology-driven manufacturing company that works with companies worldwide. They provide their employees with a clean, safe, and modern work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will be supporting the general accounting needs of the company.
- Prepare general ledger journal entries and reconcile the balances
- Maintain company fixed asset and depreciation systems, policies, procedures and summarize records on an annual basis
- Work with personnel to ensure all information submitted for calculation of the annual tax credit is accurate
- Track warranty activity
- Prepare information for monthly sales and use tax returns
- Maintain record of sales
- Provide assistance to AR/AP as needed
- Prepare monthly analysis of actual vs. budgeted headcount
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have general accounting knowledge
- A recent 4 year graduate with experience through an internship or a recent position out of school is highly preferred
- Knowledge in journal entries, fixed assets and reconciliations is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is highly preferred
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible hours
- Company that treats their employees like family
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137415
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.