Are you an Accounts Receivable / Office Assistant who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you an Accounts Receivable / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with lots of growth potential?
Our client is a well-established, multi-location dealership that also offers repair services. They are excited to offer their staff a brand new work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable / Office Assistant, you will be doing accounts receivable functions as well as some phone work.
- Collect outstanding debts
- Make about 10 outbound calls per day
- Assist customers with invoice disputes and questions
- Prepare daily deposit by verifying accuracy of documentation and balances
- Compile data and prepare appropriate forms and reports
- Prepare monthly customer statements and verify accuracy of information
- Work with warranty administrators at each location in the tracking of warranty receivables and correctly coding the credit memos
- Assist with secretary duties at times telephone reception backup, as necessary.
- Assist with weekly office cleaning duties performed in cooperation with the rest of the office staff
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least 1+ years of accounts receivable and/or accounting functions experience
- Must understand the ins and outs of accounting
- Must have an Associate degree in Accounting or related field
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Must be accurate, consistent and able to maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to ask questions and speak up if they do not understand something
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned company with great employee longevity
- Brand new work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am- 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable / Office Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137416
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.