Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Office Assistant who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will review insurance applications for completeness and gather information from agents/others to prepare for underwriting.
- Amend policy information based on agents/underwriter request
- Participate in cross training as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 months of office assistant or administrative assistant experience
- Insurance experience is preferred
- Any jewelry industry experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new various software/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee walking paths
- Fitness center and onsite health coach
- Onsite café
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm or 8:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $12.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137423
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.