Are you a Receptionist looking to work for a reputable company in Green Bay? Are you a Receptionist who has on the job phone experience?
Our client is an independent life and health insurance agency. They are looking to add to their dedicated, responsive, and experienced customer support department.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will sit at the front of the office and be the first impression for the company.
- Answer phones, direct calls and answer customer questions
- Greet and direct visitors including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers
- Inform the staff of client arrivals and ensure the agents stay on time for the day
- Word processing
- Filing, faxing and scanning
- Any other duties that may be assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- On the job phone experience, ideally receptionist/front desk experience but will also consider if it is call center type of experience
- Would consider someone with excellent customer service skills and professionalism
- Phenomenal, top notch customer service skills and always have a smile on your face
- Experience within the medical insurance industry is helpful
- Medicare or Medicaid experience is helpful
- Wisconsin health and life insurance license is preferred
- Service industry experience is helpful
- Excel and Outlook skills
- Need to be a quick thinker and grasp information quickly
- Polite, patient and accommodating to the customer’s needs/requests
- Need to be extremely fast paced and good at multi-tasking
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Good common sense skills and know when to ask questions
- Must be reliable, dedicated, and hard working
WHAT YOU GET:
- Reputable company to work for
- Professional staff and co-workers
- Ability to learn new tasks you can add to your resume
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Thursday, 8:00am – 1:00pm on Friday, contact us for details
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137430
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.